No products in the cart.
VOUEE ESG GOALS
Here's how we got here, and where we're going!
Our commitment to inclusivity remains core to our mission and operations
- The experiences of People of Color in Beauty, Skincare remains subpar.
- Options remain few. Research and data even worse.
- At the center of this brand is a need to increase equity.
- We work to innovate solutions that increase inclusion in the beauty industry.
- We develop products that cater to a wider range of skin tones.
- Our advertising is also representative of our customer grouping.
A Force for Good
Our commitment to sustainability drives business decisions
- Sustainability is a fundamental part of the business.
- We are committed to achieving zero waste to landfill.
- Cosmetics containers are designed to be biodegradable and reusable.
- Packaging is designed to be minimal in nature.
Aluminium is highly recyclable, with nearly 75% of all aluminium ever produced still in use today due to its ability to be recycled indefinitely without losing its quality or properties.
Polyethylene Terephthalate (PET) is a highly recyclable plastic, often used in packaging, that can be reprocessed into a variety of products, from fibers and containers to new PET bottles, without significant loss of material quality.
Glass is 100% recyclable and can be endlessly reprocessed with no loss in purity or quality, making it one of the most sustainable and environmentally friendly materials.